Registration Fees (USD)
Fees apply to payments received prior to the indicated deadlines.
Due to challenges with payment from some of the Chapters, Registration fee will remain $100.
Graduating Members and Fellows kindly note that Graduate access has been extended until 11:00 PM hours on Monday, 4 October, after which only general access will be available.
All those who wish to participate in the Virtual Graduation Ceremony MUST register on or before this date.
From June 2021 to 30 September 2021
From 1 October 2021
* Please note you will need to upload a photo in your graduation attire and the date you passed the exams.
What do the registration fees include:
The Virtual congress will offer you a full virtual experience and the opportunity to take part in every aspect of the program, including:
• Open access to all presentations and session recordings. Create your own schedule, attend all the sessions whenever and wherever.
• Network with your colleagues. Browse the list of participants and click on their name to contact them.
• Earn CME credits. Participate in the scientific programme and be eligible to receive 10 CME credits* attributed to the online meeting.
• Access all the e-posters. Browse research on the hottest topics published in the meeting digital abstract book and connect with the abstract authors and other colleagues.
• Join the debate. Attend recorded and live-streamed sessions and participate in live conversations.
• All sessions will be available on demand for up to 3 months after the online meeting.
*the credits number might vary depending on your country.
Payment of registration fees (in $) can be made as follows:
1. By Debit Card / Credit Card: Visa, MasterCard or American Express
2. By Bank Transfer:
Additional $30 handling fee is required. The $30 charge ONLY applies to this mode of payment and not the card payment.
Please ensure that the name of the participant is stated on the transaction draft.
Bank charges are the responsibility of the payer and should be paid in addition to the registration fees.
Please make drafts payable to:
Bank Details: Credit Suisse Geneva, 1211 Geneva 70, Switzerland
Account name: WACP AGSM 2021
Account number.: 1500934-92-323
IBAN: CH24 0483 5150 0934 9232 3
Registration will only be valid upon receipt of the full payment by the registration department according to the deadline indicated. An email confirming registration will only be sent after receipt of the required fees.
Registration Cancellation Policy
In case of cancellation at any stage, Bank transfer handling fee ($30) will not be refunded – applicable to Bank Transfer payments only.
All cancellations must be electronically mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org:
• Cancellations received prior to October 1, 2021 – full refund.
• Cancellations received between October 2 and October 14, 2021 – 50% will be refunded.
• As of October 15, 2021 – no refund will be made.
For group registration of 10 participants or more, please contact: email@example.com
WACP 2021 Registration Department
Rue François-Versonnex 7
1207 Geneva, Switzerland
Tel: +41 22 908 0488
Fax: + 41 22 906 9140